SOUTH JERSEY'S FIRST CANINE SOCIAL CLUB
Ruff House is a private indoor dog park with approximately 5,000 square feet that offers separate play areas for large and small dogs to run, play and socialize.
Ruff House is a great alternative to outdoor public dog parks because we offer a clean, safe and climate-controlled environment. A fun place to play for you and your dog(s) on those rainy, hot or cold days. Ruff House offers rubber flooring throughout, light agility equipment, balls, and toys for your dog(s). Dog owners have access to our free wifi, TVs and can enjoy coffee, tea or water from our beverage station. Come and spend some quality time with your dog by playing, exercising and socializing them.
Ruff House is now offering Training Classes for puppies and adult dogs with Certified Dog Trainers and Behavior Specialist. Our trainers use positive reinforcement methods and force-free techniques. Check our Training Classes tab for classes and more information about our trainers.
Check-in on us through Facebook or Instagram as we are always adding new dog-friendly items, free seminars & special events.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU COME TO RUFF HOUSE
1. Owners must provide updated Rabies, Bordetella and DHLPP vaccination records.
2. Dogs must be at least 6-8 months old for the general play area.
3. Dogs must be spayed or neutered for the general play area with the exception of our Puppy Social group (check our Calendar/Special events page for Puppy Social information).
4. Dogs must play well off-leash with other dogs and people. Owners must keep an eye on their dog(s) at all times.
5. For NJ residents only: STATE LAW requires all dogs to be registered through your municipality for a dog license. Check with your local municipality for dog license age, price & instructions on how to obtain a dog license.
Ruff House Tip:
We recommend registering your dog BEFORE you come.
You can register on our Registration/Pricing page or stop in without your dog during regular business hours.
This will allow you and your dog quicker access into the park.
Please read our "House Rules" for more information before you come.
Ready to join Ruff House?